Jurist Real Estate
Are you looking for a new challenge in the leasing sector and do you enjoy drafting or reading contracts? Be sure to read on!
DescriptionThe employee will guarantee the correct preparation of real estate leasing contracts in accordance with the applicable framework in order to ensure that the organization acts in accordance with predefined standards.
- Assisting the real estate manager in commercial contacts with the client in order to defend the interests of the organization and to ensure compliance with the legislation;
- Verifying all the leasing contracts (private agreements and authentic acts) drawn up in order to guarantee compliance with legal aspects and the decision of the credit committee;
- Contributing to the drafting of new standard contracts and the optimization of existing standard contracts regarding real estate leasing in order to ensure that the organization acts within the correct framework and any evolutions therein;
- Delivering concrete advice on questions related to various aspects of real estate leasing in order to guarantee efficient support;
- Keeping oneself continuously informed about evolutions and developments in the legislative framework concerning real estate leasing in order to manage the product correctly.
- Economic education with additional legal experience or legal training;
- Willingness to stay abreast of market practices, new products, regulations, etc. either through self-study or external training
- Team spirit (sense of negotiation and communication in a team spirit);
- Ability to work independently in a small group;
- Able to coordinate and plan tasks;
- Great flexibility.