Credit Risk Analyst
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will work within the Underwriting and Credit Information department and report to the Risk Underwriting team leader.You collect and analyse all information relevant to the assessment of short-term credit risks.You assess the creditworthiness of debtors, mainly located...
DescriptionAs a Credit Risk Analyst, you will work within the Underwriting and Credit Information department and report to the Risk Underwriting team leader.
- You collect and analyse all information relevant to the assessment of short-term credit risks.
- You assess the creditworthiness of debtors, mainly located outside Europe.
- You decide on possible insurance conditions or submit proposals to the credit committee and the executive committee.
- You are the contact person for existing or potential customers.
- You follow up your portfolio by monitoring the developments in policy and proposed credit conditions on the market, as well as developments in macro and micro economic conditions in countries where clients are active.
- You ensure the administrative follow-up of the files in the portfolio and keep the statistics up to date.
- You have a Master's degree with a specialization in economics, finance, law or trade or a Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch (native language level) and are fluent in business English. Knowledge of Italian is an asset.
- You are internationally minded and have a good understanding of business environments, for example through your mixed cultural and/or educational background.
- You will act as a reliable business partner for your clients by providing advice and offering the most appropriate solutions.
- You have excellent analytical and synthetical skills and you enjoy working with figures.
- You are able to convince others and to present your analyses and ideas well.
- You are dynamic and results-oriented, you take initiative and show a sense of responsibility.
- You are well organized and know how to deal with a considerable workload.
- You are eager to learn and have a broad interest in international economic and financial news.