Junior Recruitment Consultant - Team Antwerp
As a (junior) Recruitment Consultant in the Antwerp team you are responsible for the recruitment from A to Z of banking and insurance profiles. Does an extensive package of tasks, from publication of the vacancy to the signing of the contract with the candidate, not scare you? Then be sure to read on!
- You profile yourself as a specialist in the recruitment of banking, insurance & corporate profiles or you are willing to build up a profound expertise in that field
- You look for suitable candidates through our database, the various external job sites, job fairs and networking
- Thanks to a thorough and qualitative interview with the candidate you will find the best match between the wishes of the candidate and the requirements of our customer
- Since you are in daily contact with our clients, you know better than anyone how to solve their staffing needs and build a long-term relationship
- You are strong administratively: the publication of the vacancies, the collection of a lot of documents for a contract signature, the preparation of an Axis CV, etc. - you put the finishing touches to this as well.
- You have a bachelor or master degree OR you have a first relevant work experience
- You have a winning mentality and you are a strong communicator
- The economic world intrigues you: you dare to immerse yourself in current affairs
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and can communicate in French and English
- Your friends describe you as a go-getter and a real team player who can take a beating
- Finally, you work autonomously and are result-driven, you have a commercial flair and are the very one who is flexible
- An attractive salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, etc. After 1 year you can choose a company car OR choose your own extras via a cafeteria plan!
- An intensive training program of on-the-job training complemented by Axis Academies
- You work in a close team where you can be yourself
- You will be part of Axis Group, which is active in the BeLux. Read: national but also international customer contacts
- That same Axis Group is an SME: so you are part of our Axis family
- Do you give yourself 100%? Then you will find great career opportunities on your path.
- We have a 40-hour work week. This means that you get 12 ADV days on top of your statutory vacation!