Account Handler Non-Life
You will manage the car and fire insurance contracts in close collaboration with our commercial network.You will follow up the insurance contracts drawn up; sending reminders at the expiry date, issuing certificates, checking specific conditionsYou will recognize and analyze the essential...
- You will manage the car and fire insurance contracts in close collaboration with our commercial network.
- You will follow up the insurance contracts drawn up; sending reminders at the expiry date, issuing certificates, checking specific conditions
- You will recognize and analyze the essential characteristics of the risk to be insured
- If necessary, you will propose an alternative solution adapted to the declarations of the policyholder through the customer advisor
- Depending on your level of expertise, you will provide advice on more complex cases;
- You preferably have a bachelor's degree in finance and insurance or law. If you have relevant equivalent work experience, this will also be considered;
- You have an excellent written & spoken knowledge of French & Dutch;
- Furthermore, you work well in a team as well as on an independent basis;
- You are organized, customer oriented and you respect predetermined deadlines;
- You have good analytical skills.
- An open-ended contract in a modern, renovated work environment
- A job with challenges and a varied range of tasks
- A stable work environment with flexible hours
- An internal training on the products and methods
- A competitive remuneration package with extralegal benefits (group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers) and an attractive holiday plan (ADV days)