For our client in private bank we are looking for a Business Manager.
- Project execution & coordination of strategic commercial projects
- Actively develop, define & monitor the Commercial Risk, Audit and administrative high performance culture
- Close collaboration with the Client Due Diligence & Business Support departments
- Create control framework for the commercial organisation ensuring timely and qualitative execution of Key KPI's
- Improve data quality issues in the client life cycle
- Actively implement the Digital Banking Strategy together with the commercial teams.
- You have a Master's degree in Business, Law or you have at least 8 years of work experience, financial knowledge and a broad knowledge of the (private) banking world
- You have a good knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French
- You are able to master broad knowledge of different subjects: regulations, product, systems, processes, procedures and you have experience with regulatory/compliance processes
- You are stress resistant, analytical and goal oriented
- You have good communication skills, both oral and written, and are able to translate difficult messages to a wider audience
- You have a flexible attitude and are available under almost all circumstances (if necessary also outside regular working hours)
- You are organisational, human, relational and discrete
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Powerpoint / Excel / Word) and Power BI.
- You have excellent Stakeholder Management skills