Our client active in the leasing sector is looking for a AP/AR Officer
DescriptionAs an AP/AR Officer you will join our Customer Invoicing department. You will report to the AP/AR Manager responsible for this department and maintain direct contact with our customers and partners. Your range of tasks is varied and challenging:
- Together with your colleagues you are responsible for checking the manual invoicing for our customers.
- You define and apply the necessary actions to complex and/or problematic requests.
- You ensure that the requests from internal and external customers are handled correctly and on time.
- You are in frequent contact with our customers through all possible means of communication (directors, customers, internal employees etc…).
- As a team member of our Customer Invoicing Department, you are particularly responsive to the needs of our customers.
- You have a bachelor degree in administration/ accountancy or similar through experience
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written.
- You have 1-2 years of demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- You are customer oriented, have good communication skills and are able to negotiate with customers, suppliers and partners.
- You are analytically minded, have strong thinking and reasoning skills and are able to optimise existing processes.
- You have a problem-solving, entrepreneurial and innovative attitude. You are used to taking matters into your own hands and get satisfaction from this.
- You are organised and manage your priorities.
- Working in Excel and other EPR systems is an asset.
- You work as well independently as in a team.
- You can deal with deadlines and enjoy working at a fast pace.