For our client we are looking for a fleet operator. If you can identify with this description, then apply quickly!
- You advise and assist the drivers with all possible questions regarding the order of their company car;
- You will disseminate the client's car policy to the drivers;
- You also ensure a smooth and correct processing of the order files with the leasing companies;
- Furthermore, you work closely with the HR and purchasing departments of the customers to organize and further optimize the processes related to the management of the fleet as efficiently as possible;
- You are co-responsible for the parameterisation and maintenance of these processes in our tools and databases.
- Bachelor's degree or possesses the thinking and working level;
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and can easily learn new IT applications;
- Can express himself well in both national languages and in English;
- Hands-on, independent worker and a proactive attitude;
- Social and easy going and an energetic personality.
- Job in a dynamic and fun, young team with the possibility to work from home;
- A lot of attention for personal development;
- A varied range of tasks in a constantly evolving sector;
- Contract of indefinite duration (full time);
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, etc.).