For our client we are looking for a fleet operator. If you can identify yourself with this description, please apply quickly!
- You advise and help drivers with all possible questions regarding the order of their company car;
- You will communicate the car policy of the customer to the drivers;
- In addition, you ensure a smooth and correct processing of the order files with the leasing companies;
- Furthermore, you work closely with the HR and purchasing departments of the customers to organize and further optimize the processes related to the management of the fleet as efficiently as possible;
- You are co-responsible for the parameterization and maintenance of these processes in our tools and databases.
- Bachelor's degree or possesses the thinking and working level;
- Possesses strong communication skills, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and learns new IT applications smoothly;
- Can express himself well in both national languages and in English;
- Knowledgeable, independent worker and a proactive attitude;
- Social and easy going and has an energetic personality.
- Job in a dynamic and fun, young team with the possibility of working from home;
- A lot of attention for personal development;
- A varied range of tasks in a continually evolving sector;
- Contract of indefinite duration (full time);
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, etc.).