Temporary Facility Officer & IT Assistant
As Facility Officer you will contribute to the physical workplace support of the internal employees and this for the different office locations. What exactly does this entail?
- You will perform tasks independently and act as a back-up for activities that fall within the operational services of the team. These tasks and activities include logistics and stock management, preparing orders, general cleaning, key management, archiving, etc.
- You take on service desk duties
- You make sure that the office where you work is optimally equipped to facilitate the internal employees
- From a point of view of support you organize small events such as get-togethers, visits of colleagues from headquarters, training courses, etc.
- You give support to small (improvement) implementations or projects
- You support and guide "on- and off-boarding" of employees (e.g. workplace, access to building, possibly lease car & mobile phone, etc,....)
- You speak very good Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English in word and in writing. Knowledge of French is a plus
- You can think in terms of solutions
- You have a fresh view on facility processes, with a focus on small optimization and improvement projects
- You have strong organisational skills; you keep an eye on the planning that is made
- Customer focus & hostmanship are in your genes
- You have the necessary flexibility and empathy
- You are happy to take on tasks even if they are not your immediate responsibility
- Working for our client in the banking sector means working on projects that matter, working together with other specialists from whom you can learn a lot, doing your job smarter and more efficiently, with room for innovation, in the interest of the client and the future of the bank.
- You will be part of a flexible team of professional employees who meet the challenges of the complex and rapidly changing financial world in a modern, proactive and innovative way
- People are key at our client. The customers, of course, but also their employees
- Our client offers an attractive salary with extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers