Employee Fiscal & Legal Affairs
Our client within the private banking industry is looking for a Tax and Legal Officer. In this position you will be involved in a wide range of activities and work in a dynamic environment.
DescriptionWhat are your tasks?
1) Legislation in the banking sector (credit legislation, MiFID, tax on securities accounts):
- Analysis of new legislation.
- Assisting with projects to implement legislative changes in the banking systems.
- banking systems.
- Documentation of changes and advice to commercial staff.
- Monitoring of correct treatment.
- Questions concerning the opening of accounts: analysis of the statutes
- Companies, partnerships.
- Questions concerning contracts of investment advice, asset management, etc.
- Questions concerning inheritances, donations, etc.
- Questions about blockades, seizures, etc.
- Participation in consultations with other departments regarding changes in the law, new case law, etc.
- Withholding tax
- Stock exchange tax
- Tax on securities accounts
6) Distribution agreements
- You have a Master's degree in Law with a preference for financial and tax law
- You have about 3 years of relevant experience
- You are a good communicator at all levels. Attention to dialogue and willingness to listen are therefore extremely important
- You stand firmly in your shoes
- You can perform well under pressure
- You can work independently
- You will be working in a small, close-knit and dynamic team.
- Our client offers an attractive salary package with extralegal benefits