Do you have experience in Payroll and are you looking for an international company where you can develop yourself on a long-term basis? Then this is the job for you!
DescriptionOne of our clients, active in the technology sector, is looking for Payroll profiles (Juniors, Mediors and Seniors).
- Ensure complete pay information is properly recorded and accurately calculated for each payroll cycle
- Review payroll reports to identify potential problems; contact field units to resolve discrepancies, as needed
- Review quality assurance reports that pertain to hourly and salary payroll
- Work payroll error reports
- Process exception payments
- Perform Gross-to-net calculations
- Provide information to internal research specialist on the resolution of individual associate pay inquires
- Assist payroll manager in the resolution of payroll problems
- Maintain payroll system up-to-date and accurate
- Coordinate and process employee payrolls weekly, bi-monthly & monthly
- Prepare reports required for audit operations
- Respond to payroll queries and concerns from employees
- Generate periodic and ad-hoc payroll reports to management
- Sales Commission calculation, administration
- Graduate degree (business or technical discipline preferred)
- You have a perfect knowledge in French with a good level in English OR Dutch OR Spanish OR German
- 2 to 6 years experience in Payroll
- Knowledge of payroll ERP’s
- Knowledge of payroll laws and requirements in regions
- Knowledge of payroll fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information responsibly
- Excellent written and verbal skills
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract, full time.
The client is located in beautiful offices in the center of Brussels, very close to the public transports.