Perform Ongoing Due Diligence on existing relationships and investors on a regular basisin line with internal AML/CTF policies and procedures.Occasionally analyse new cases, performing appropriate Due Diligence (“DD”), gatheringinformation on clients with which the Company is looking to engage into...
- Perform Ongoing Due Diligence on existing relationships and investors on a regular basis
- Occasionally analyse new cases, performing appropriate Due Diligence (“DD”), gathering
as well as on investors looking to invest into the Funds.
- Perform open-source research – Corporate Intelligence.
- Ensure completeness of KYC document files and retention of evidence of performed DD, ODD and
• Perform detailed preliminary DD linked to the on-boarding of existing businesses migrating to EFA
in order to assess status of the incoming files.
• Assist line management in the preparation of appropriate reports for internal as well as external
parties (Management Companies, AIFMs, GPs, official TAs…) and authorities where relevant, on
ODD status, blocked accounts, high risk individuals and ad hoc demands.
• For high risk clients in particular, prepare the Memorandum for EFA’s Compliance and then
manage the agreed pre-approval process with the governing bodies of the Fund.
• Monitor Blacklist and PEP screening results and transactions in accordance with the related
monitoring rules defined with Compliance, and perform appropriate case by case analysis to report
suspicious cases to line management and Head of CDD.
- Participate in the review, update and maintenance of the team, department and company
- In case of DD on EFA, represent the Company in relation to any AML aspects, in coordination with
- Be a key point of contact for the Client Service Delivery Managers and the commercial teams on
- University degree (Bac+3 to Bac+5) in Finance, Economics, Law or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the financial industry in Luxembourg with exposure to AML matters,
- Fluency in English.
- Good knowledge of market AML framework and KYC
- Knowledge of Private Equity/Real Estate products and investor base typology is a clear
- Good knowledge of Open-Source Intelligence techniques.
- Knowledge of FATCA and CRS requirements.
- Excellent organisational skills, decision taker, capable of taking initiatives. You are customeroriented and pragmatic.
- You are thorough, well organized and accurate.
- Communication and diplomatic skills are key for dealing directly with internal and external
- Capable of working under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Multifonds TA and/or iHub software would be an asset.