Account Manager Life Insurance
Our client is a Social Insurance Fund and provides social security for the self-employed on behalf of the government. For this we are looking for an Account Manager Life Insurances. Read on for more info!
- You will maintain relationships with insurance brokers, you will be the showcase of the expertise and professional approach.
- You will be responsible for supporting brokers in the processing of leads and in the acquisition of new production. You promote and activate the tools among the brokers. You maintain regular contact with the brokers in your region. In this way, you are always their first and main point of contact. You organise information sessions during which you present the brokers and/or other target groups with the services, products, evolutions on the market or in legislation, etc.
- You follow up the production of the brokers and adjust your support accordingly
- You maintain contacts with the internal distribution channel
- You support the account managers who maintain the contacts with the bookkeepers-partners for their insurance needs.
- You stay abreast of current affairs and legislative developments and you look for opportunities to work these out together.
- You make an active contribution to presenting your employer as a partner and expert in insurance.
- You match the right client to the right insurance broker.
- You work closely with the people responsible for the customer.
- You are the first point of contact for the brokers. What better place to discover the strengths and weaknesses of your service provision? It does not scare you off from launching improvement proposals.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the financial sector and a strong affinity with insurance
- You have a bachelor degree
- You can easily establish new contacts with brokers and take care of the expansion of the network
- You are social and customer oriented
- A full-time contract for an indefinite period
- An attractive salary that is enhanced by the many extra-legal benefits: including a company car, variable salary, meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalisation insurance