Administratief Support Kwaliteitscontrole
Our client is certified according to international standards regarding quality, food safety and environment. As administrative support quality you follow up on questions of customers concerning the products and the quality systems. This is done in close consultation with the business units, but also with customers and suppliers. You will report to the HSEQ-Manager.
DescriptionFor the BeNeLux Team of our client located in Mechelen we are looking for an Administrative Support Quality Control.
As a new colleague you will be part of the HSEQ team of the BeNeLux organisation. The department is responsible for the management of the quality assurance system.
- You take care of obtaining product certificates, therefore you check the written procedures according to the guidelines.
- You check and manage specifications, allergen declarations and other documents of raw materials.
- You draw up specifications and declarations of end products.
- You follow up on questionnaires and quality questions from customers.
- You are responsible for the strict observance of the applicable procedures.
- You perform inspections and controls in the field of food safety and product quality.
- You are a member of the internal audit team and you supervise external audits.
- You think proactively and work on projects to improve the system.
- You work in a very precise and organized manner.
- You are objective and analytical.
- You think in terms of solutions.
- You are immune to stress.
- You speak, read and write fluent Dutch and English, French is a plus!
- You are fluent in all kinds of software programs (including MS Office, ERP and CRM software).
- Experience with quality systems is a plus.