Legal Advisor Life
As a legal advisor, you will be part of Tax & Legal Retail Life, a team of 5 experienced lawyers.You will provide legal and tax support to the business line and to clients and intermediaries: you will answer their questions and defend the positions taken in concrete cases;You provide advice on legal...
DescriptionAs a legal advisor, you will be part of Tax & Legal Retail Life, a team of 5 experienced lawyers.
- You will provide legal and tax support to the business line and to clients and intermediaries: you will answer their questions and defend the positions taken in concrete cases;
- You provide advice on legal developments to help management assess the impact of these developments on the products;
- You formulate proposals and take the necessary actions to adapt, from a legal point of view, the products/procedures and the management process to a changed legal context;
- You follow up on complaints/disputes (Ombudsman and/or Supervisory Authorities).
- You have a Master's degree in law;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a legal function or as a lawyer;
- Relevant knowledge of the legal and fiscal aspects of life insurance is an asset;
- You are bilingual (French/Dutch) and have a good knowledge of English;
- You are result-oriented and able to take into account a more global aspect than the legal context and to understand the interests of the company;
- You have a very good analytical mind and can develop pragmatic and creative solutions in an autonomous and organized way;
- You can defend your opinion in an assertive and transparent manner;
- You can work both in a team and independently.
- A great job with the market leader in insurance. And as we are looking to serve our clients even better, we are counting on you to help us do so;
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team, rated 10/10 for atmosphere and friendliness.
- The possibility of continuous improvement, thanks to a wide range of training courses. Ideal for learning all the skills that will help you develop your career;
- A real career. Indeed, working at AG is much more than a job. Want to explore new horizons after a while? We will guide and encourage you to make the most of your talents;
- Good vibes, thanks to an extensive wellness program full of inspiring sports activities and workshops. So you can feel (even) more fulfilled in your work and life;
- And because money matters: an attractive salary package. You can even put together part of your package yourself, because nobody knows better than you what you need.