Pension Fund Administrator
Our client is a world leader in risk management, insurance and reinsurance, and human capital consulting. In Belgium, our client has 350 employees spread over offices in Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp and Luxembourg. Our client offers opportunities to enterprising people by daring to take responsible risks. Trust, respect and taking and receiving responsibility characterize our corporate culture. The Health & Wealth department is looking for a new colleague. Do you recognize yourself in the description below?
- You are responsible for handling the data files of customers and for reading them into our administration system
- You ensure that all correspondence to the affiliates of the pension plan is prepared correctly and in a timely manner (handling out-of-service payments, settling accounts with beneficiaries, preparing the annual pension forms .....)
- You know the legal and technical aspects of supplementary pensions and provide support to the client in this area.
- You assist the auditor in performing his audit of the pension fund and ensure that all documents are prepared for this purpose
- You are responsible for the annual reporting to the FSMA and other legal reporting.
- You prepare and have the possibility to participate in the presentations of the Boards of Trustees/General Meetings of the pension fund
- Every day is different. The work is very varied, little by little you will get to know everything about pension funds and supplementary pensions. Prepare yourself for an interesting mix:
- Monthly recurring tasks (reading in data files, payment of interest, ...). This will certainly be the bulk of the work in the beginning
- Annual tasks (preparing pension statements, annual reports, etc.)
- Administrative work (sending documents, handling incoming mail)
- Telephone calls, emails and questions from colleagues on all sorts of subjects
- Projects (change of administration system, implementation of new pension fund, etc.)
- You are in contact with all the stakeholders of a pension fund: the HR department of the employer, the affiliates, the key positions, the members of the Board of Directors, the other teams within the company
- You are in possession of a higher education degree
- A first experience in insurance (employee benefits, group insurance or related programs) is a plus but not a must
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French. Knowledge of English is an asset
- A good knowledge of excel is necessary
- Working with figures does not scare you
- You are a service minded team player and you have good social skills
- Proactivity is a plus
- You are not afraid to solve problems independently, but on the other hand you are open to criticism
- Accuracy is your second nature
- A full-time position (open-ended contract) with challenging and varied job content.
- A job in a dynamic and growing company that is part of an international group.