You will lead a team of Dutch-speaking specialists and coordinate all activities so that we can offer our clients an excellent service;Does a claim involve civil liability or intervention in the context of the legislation on vulnerable road users, and has the claim caused bodily injury resulting in...
- You will lead a team of Dutch-speaking specialists and coordinate all activities so that we can offer our clients an excellent service;
- Does a claim involve civil liability or intervention in the context of the legislation on vulnerable road users, and has the claim caused bodily injury resulting in 6% permanent disability or even death? Then our management teams will pass on this complex case to your team;
- Your team members can always come to you for advice on managing claims. In the most complex cases up to 1.5 million euros, you take the final decision;
- You guarantee quality. Together with your colleagues, you set ambitious team targets and monitor the results. Together with the other team leaders, you examine how we can further improve our services;
- You keep your finger on the pulse and involve your staff (pro)actively. You do this both formally (in team meetings, coaching conversations...) and informally;
- You not only have an eye for short-term results, but also for the long-term development of your staff. You coach them and support them.
- You are a real people manager. A coach, a supervisor and a motivator. You have already demonstrated that as a people manager or project leader;
- Your motivation? Achieving results to be proud of;
- You keep several plates in the air at the same time. Your organisational skills make the difference;
- You are very communicative and a good negotiator;
- Technically you are a crane. You know the legislation, doctrine, case law and conventions related to the settlement of personal injury like the back of your hand and you have already managed cases of serious personal injury;
- You have a university degree in a legal field or can provide relevant experience.
- A top job with the market leader in the insurance sector. We constantly strive to support our customers even better. And for that we count on you;
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team that gets a top 10 for atmosphere and sociability;
- The opportunity to continuously develop yourself, with a wide range of training courses. Ideal for learning all the skills that can help you further develop your career;
- More than a job: we offer you a whole career. Want a taste of something else after a while? We'll guide and encourage you to make the most of all your talents;
- Good vibes, that's what we go for. With an extensive wellness programme full of sporting activities and inspiring workshops. So you get more out of your work and your life;
- Of course, the money counts too. That's why we offer an attractive salary package. And because no one knows better than you what you need, you can put together part of that package yourself.