Team Leader Payroll
Our client, a transport and logistics company located in the north of Brussels, is looking for their future TeamLeader Payroll to support the business in its growth. As TeamLeader Payroll, you will be responsible for managing a team of 2 Payroll Officers and the entire payroll process. Thanks to...
DescriptionOur client, a transport and logistics company located in the north of Brussels, is looking for their future TeamLeader Payroll to support the business in its growth.
As TeamLeader Payroll, you will be responsible for managing a team of 2 Payroll Officers and the entire payroll process. Thanks to your expertise and experience, you will propose initiatives to improve the process.
You are responsible for the 3 entities of the company and report to the HR Manager.
- You are responsible for the management, guidance and coaching of 2 Payroll Officers.
- You act as a payroll expert for both employees and workers, keep your knowledge of social law up to date and follow changes closely, in order to continuously train your team.
- You are the first point of contact for all payroll related questions in the area of payroll and social law.
- You share your knowledge of social law and advise employees during collective information sessions.
- You are in charge of various reports on salaries, FTE's, absenteeism, etc.
- You provide support for various HR projects, including the implementation of a new time registration system.
- You are also the back-up for your colleagues Payroll Officer during their absence.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in HR or personnel administration.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in payroll, and preferably a first experience in people management.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- Your knowledge of social law is up to date.
- You have an excellent knowledge of E-blox.
- You have no secrets in Excel and you are able to prepare reports independently.
- You are a hands-on person, you know how to get things done and you have a lot of energy.
- Thanks to your good communication skills, you deliver clear messages to employees, you can motivate your team in changes and assist them in case of questions or problems.
OfferThe company is a market leader and is offering you a full time permanent contract. Your benefits:
- A salary in line with the level of your function, complemented by extra-legal benefits.
- A 39-hour working week with flexible working hours and the possibility of teleworking.
- A challenging position in an international environment.
- A motivated team with enthusiastic colleagues.