Client Advisor Assistant
For our client in Private Banking we are looking for a Client Advisor Assistant. The successful candidate will be part of the commercial team, providing commercial & administrative support to one or more Private Bankers in the planning and monitoring of client portfolios. The role also forms an important link in finding and maintaining new, sustainable client relationships and ensures that the Private Bankers can optimally fulfil their tasks and e
- Welcoming clients to the office.
- Taking care of a good communication between client & Private Bankers.
- Preparing client visits for Private Bankers (e.g. preparing portfolio overviews & presentations).
- Monitoring of management tools & suggesting corresponding adjustments.
- Inputting client data in the different systems.
- Carrying out administrative banking tasks such as: opening & closing accounts, checking small non-discretionary accounts, checking debit accounts, calculating interest, collecting commission, following up & monitoring compliance topics such as MiFID risk profile & KYC.
- Execution of stock exchange orders: transmission of stock exchange orders, control of securities transactions, control & execution of securities transfers (from and to our client), management of stock exchange orders.
- From an administrative point of view, follow and respect internal & external rules and regulations.
- Participate in the organisation of client events and the follow-up of commercial actions.
- Proactively contact clients.
- Contact clients to schedule appointments with Private Banker/Portfolio Manager.
- You have a Bachelor degree supplemented by relevant work experience in the financial sector (experience in private banking is not required).
- You are in possession of a PCP certificate or are willing to obtain one.
- You are analytical and problem solving.
- You can work in a structured way and in a team.
- You give high priority to customer satisfaction.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You speak Dutch very well and you have good knowledge of French and English.
- You have interest in and knowledge of the financial markets and the stock market.
- You like to go to Hasselt once a week.
- You get an interim contract with option permanent.
- In time, home working is possible.
- You will receive an attractive salary depending on your experience.
- You will be working in one of the largest private banks in Europe.