Client Advisor Corporate Insurance - Geel
To strengthen the team of our client, we are looking for a Client Advisor. Our client is active in the whole of Flanders with offices in West-Flanders and Antwerp. The office in Geel consists of a close team of employees with a Teamleader who reports as responsible to the management. Are you ready to join this team as a Client Advisor?
- You are the privileged contact for clients in the SME and/or Corporate segment
- You are responsible for the proactive management of their insurance portfolio and for the various non-life branches (car, workplace accidents, fire, liability, etc.)
- You ensure the development of tailor-made offers and market studies after having analyzed the policy conditions, rates and coverage of the various insurers
- You ensure a timely and proper handling of your assigned files and the associated administration. Drawing up policies and following up on modifications
- You advise clients and help them with questions or problems
- You support the Account Manager in his commercial contacts with clients and help analyse the needs of the client and spot potential risks to be insured
- You will work with the team to provide customers with the best possible service in all areas
- You have a Bachelor degree in Finance and Insurance or equivalent with relevant work experience of one to three years with an insurance broker and a strong interest in SMEs and/or companies.
- You have experience with the management package Brio or Brio+.
- You work in an orderly, structured, efficient, proactive and problem-solving manner
- You organise your workload so that you are able to combine your administrative tasks with a flexible response to sudden requests.
- You can deal with deadlines
- You strive for excellent service and enjoy making the necessary commercial contacts in the process
- You have a strong interest in negotiating premiums and conditions with insurers and are analytical and critical when comparing the offers of different insurance companies
- You are a real team player: you have a collegial attitude and you can easily work together with others
- A varied job in a dynamic and growing company
- An atmosphere that offers room for self-development by working independently and innovatively within an open, social company culture combined with permanent training and support
- An interesting and competitive salary package with various extralegal benefits
- Our client also organizes various social and sporting activities that are open to all our employees