Young Potential Service Center Medewerker
You support the proper functioning of the Finance department, External Accounting and Reporting. Our client guarantees a high quality financial service for several major banks and insurance companies in Belgium. They guide you so that you can develop into an independent employee in Finance.
- You are responsible for the accounting processing of 1 or more of the servicing customers and follow up that all system entries have been made correctly and all manual entries (corrections, ...) have been made in a timely and correct manner;
- You perform checks on their portfolio inventories and treasury movements for their accounting completeness and correctness. Searches out discrepancies with the Miscellaneous Operations and Operations staff and makes corrections for identified discrepancies;
- You will perform reconciliations on the accounting accounts of their servicing customers (portfolio and bank accounts), detect differences, identify causes for differences and make corrections where appropriate. You ensure that all their accounts to all servicing customers are reconciled in a timely manner and differences are resolved in a timely manner;
- You contribute to the further automation and optimisation of the processes and systems so that you can further improve the services to their servicing clients;
- You are jointly responsible for the pre-closing of 1 or more of the servicing clients so that the monthly closing can proceed smoothly;
- You are co-responsible for the monthly closing of their servicing clients with the necessary focus on controls and the quality of the figures;
- You draw up the necessary financial reports for the servicing clients and ensure that the reporting can be done within the SLAs that they have agreed with their clients.
- Dutch or French speaking with knowledge of the other language;
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and have a healthy ambition to continue to grow in the financial
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and knowledge of SQL is a clear advantage;
- You have an affinity and interest in IT;
- You have a clear sense of control, numbers and a strong desire to deliver quality to our customers.
- You are looking for a nice challenge within a department in change and you have a clear desire to analyse and improve existing processes and systems with us;
- You have had your first experience (internship, holiday work, .... ) in an accounting environment;
- You recently obtained a Bachelor Accountancy (or equivalent) degree.