Counsel Corporate Investment Funds
Review, drafting and/or negotiation of contractual relationships with investment funds’ managers, advisors and service providers ;Structuring, establishment and marketing of regulated and unregulated investment funds of all types ;Structuring and establishment of carried interest vehicles...
- Review, drafting and/or negotiation of contractual relationships with investment funds’ managers, advisors and service providers ;
- Structuring, establishment and marketing of regulated and unregulated investment funds of all types ;
- Structuring and establishment of carried interest vehicles ;
- Structuring and setting-up of Luxembourg Alternative Investment Fund Managers and asset management entities ;
- Conducting investors’ review and negotiation of the terms of their investments in Luxembourg or foreign investment funds ;
- Conducting and advising on regulatory processes with the financial supervisory authorities ;
- Resolution of disputes between managers and their service providers, and between managers and investors (from either perspective).
- Master’s degree in Law - admission to the Luxembourg Bar or any other European Bar would be an advantage ;
- Significant experience advising a range of clients on all types of investment funds and Prior experience advising on global investment funds and working across multiple jurisdictions ;
- Experience of leading matters and building client relationships ;
- A proven track record of advising both sponsors and fund managers on fund formation ;
- Extensive experience of negotiating fund and private equity investments in emerging and frontier markets ;
- Being collaborative, inclusive and approachable with strong values and a purpose driven mindset ;
- Commercially astute and stays current on key legal and business news ;
- English and a good command of French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset ;
- Excellent skills in communication, client relations, and team-working.