Is writing, especially in Dutch, really your thing, but are you also fascinated by video content? Then you are the person we are looking for to reinforce our client's editorial team. They offer you a dynamic job within a team of passionate content editors and communicators, where you can make a...
DescriptionIs writing, especially in Dutch, really your thing, but are you also fascinated by video content? Then you are the person we are looking for to reinforce our client's editorial team.
They offer you a dynamic job within a team of passionate content editors and communicators, where you can make a difference within a people-oriented and socially committed company. Can you already see yourself in front of your best background in Teams for an introductory meeting? Then read more details about this job below.
- You will convert briefings into ideas and content for both the daily communications and the broader campaigns of our client's brands. In addition, you coordinate the execution.
- You have the talent to translate a technical briefing into texts and matching images that simultaneously radiate humanity, creativity and professionalism.
- You adapt your style smoothly to suit the channel and the audience you are writing for.
- You immerse yourself in our client's audience so you can offer them high-quality content that moves them. In doing so, you perfectly integrate marketing objectives, graphic communication charters and the values of our brands.
- You also put your creativity at the service of other teams in the group.
- You have a master's degree in communication/translation or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in marketing communication and/or copywriting.
- You have a perfect command of Dutch: you have a fluent pen and you write flawlessly. You also have a good knowledge of French, so you can work in tandem with your French-speaking colleague.
- You are result-oriented and work effectively within tight deadlines.
- You are proactive and come up with proposals independently.
- The various digital channels and their strengths and limitations hold no secrets for you. But you also feel completely at home in print.
- You are an expert in SEO and you are able to elaborate or assess creative concepts for different audiences and with different angles. You do this for: social media; websites; blogs; newsletters; internal/external (digital) platforms.
- You have excellent coordination skills and can communicate fluently with internal and external colleagues.
- You think along and come up with new ideas to make the editorial team function more smoothly.
- Do you already know the insurance world a little? Do you already have some experience in content creation for life, group and other insurance? Does it appeal to you to work for a cooperative and socially committed Belgian insurer? Then you have an extra step to take with our client!
OfferOur client offers a lot of extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance, eco vouchers, a company restaurant, a cafeteria plan, flexible working hours and teleworking possibilities, but also employee discounts with various partners.
Our client puts people first, both their employees and their customers. They strive to be a group with human value while maintaining a prominent position in the Belgian insurance market. They are also a Belgian group, which means that all decisions are taken in Belgium.