Digital Communication Project Manager Consultant
Our client's ambition to become a reference brand in sustainability in Asset Management and beyond needs to be supported by a top quality website, offering a smooth client experience. As digital communications project manager, with the Digital Communication team you oversee the revamping of the...
DescriptionOur client's ambition to become a reference brand in sustainability in Asset Management and beyond needs to be supported by a top quality website, offering a smooth client experience.
As digital communications project manager, with the Digital Communication team you oversee the revamping of the website and its country/profil variations. You collaborate with the other communications departments, sales team, IT team and external partners to develop an online strategy that help increasing company and brand awareness. You follow the project of revamping to assure delivery and test, and offer a top class client experience.
You are in charge of managing the project of revamping of the website using the latest digital marketing strategies, via the new website you foster brand awareness and loyalty across a wide-reaching audience.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website;
- Tracking conversion rates and using a range of techniques including paid search and SEO;
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data;
- Writing specifications and define KPIs;
- Defining the new structure of the company website, assisting with content creation (e.g., photography, charts, polls, scripts);
- Daily work with IT team and providers, testing development, organize workshops,...;
- Guarantee the deliverable.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a Digital Communication department or similar role in the Asset Management industry;
- You have experience in marketing and branding;
- You have experience in project and process management:
- You have a broad knowledge of communication and creative concept evaluation/judgment;
- You have strong knowledge of Google Analytics, ability to interpret statistics;
- You have rxcellent knowledge of HTML, CSS and working with a CMS, experience with Optimizly/EPIServer is welcome;
- You have experience managing SEO;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You have excellent multitasking skills;
- You have a great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills;
- You are highly collaborative with exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills (leadership, team spirit, empathy);
- You have excellent oral, written, and presentation skills;
- You have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
OfferOur client is active in the asset management sector.
We offer you a temporary contract.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.