You will manage global bank account listingYou will work with global finance to ensure global authorized signatories are updated within deadlinesYou will maintain applicable Treasury records and data for annual FBAR filings You will prepare the daily cash position for multiple countries You will...
- You will manage global bank account listing
- You will work with global finance to ensure global authorized signatories are updated within deadlines
- You will maintain applicable Treasury records and data for annual FBAR filings
- You will prepare the daily cash position for multiple countries
- You will facilitate global netting process 3x per month in the system
- You will initiate and maintain global intercompany loans
- You will maintain credit rating modeling to ensure arms-length rates for intercompany loans
- You will provide reporting to Corporate Treasury and global finance teams
- You will manage the sweeping back and forth of daily liquidity
- You will prepare long term cash forecast for multiple countries
- You will analyze variance analysis for long term cash forecasts
- You will prepare Treasury liquidity management payments
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance.
- You have at least 2 years of treasury experience with a multi-national company
- You have experience in working on a treasury management system (preferably Kyriba)
- You are detail oriented
- You are highly organized
- You are experienced on Microsoft Excel
- You are stress-resistant, you can handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- You are able to participate in the improvement of Treasury's processes
- You can work in complete autonomy
- You are fluent in English and French.