Claims Handler Industrial and Engineering Risk
The duties of the Claims Handler - Property include: Claim handling:Assessing policy coverage;Assessing liability;Manage loss adjusters;Negotiate with brokers, end customers and counterparties;Liaison for lawyers;Representative for other insurers/providers;Coordinating claims to fellow/co-insurers...
DescriptionThe duties of the Claims Handler - Property include:
- Assessing policy coverage;
- Assessing liability;
- Manage loss adjusters;
- Negotiate with brokers, end customers and counterparties;
- Liaison for lawyers;
- Representative for other insurers/providers;
- Coordinating claims to fellow/co-insurers and underwriting agents/insurers.
- Internal and external liaison.
- Bachelor's degree in Insurance or equivalent, demonstrable experience; work and thinking level that can be equated with this;
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling Claims Property for industrial risks;
- Experience and knowledge in Insurance;
- Good oral and written expression skills, both in Dutch and French (knowledge of English is a plus);
- Sound judgement and decision making skills.