Our client is looking for a person who wants to actively participate in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing. Do you like a varied job in which you alternate screening clients with other tasks such as identifying clients? Then you might be the ideal candidate our client is looking for. Read on to find out more about this vacancy.
- You screen customers to know their exact activity and to explain the origin of their assets. On this basis, clients can be categorized in a correct risk profile and we will obtain a correct monitoring.
- You will help assess the acceptance of new clients and give advice on the possible termination of a client relationship, for example, in the event of counter indications.
- You are co-responsible for correct customer data in terms of identification. You interpret statutes and ensure correct identification of our customers. You also answer complex questions about powers of attorney, representation and beneficial owners.
- You work on your file from A to Z and are the contact person for your file, both internally and externally.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent through experience) & interest in the economic/financial world.
- You have Dutch as your mother tongue and a good knowledge of French.
- You have strong communication skills and are willing to learn.
- You are a team player who always keeps the interests of the department in mind.
- You are action oriented and easily set the right priorities in your work.
- You enjoy working on the phone and preferably contacting customers directly.
OfferYou will be working in a company that has been declared Great Place to Work. Our client offers a modern & creative work environment where collegiality, honesty and respect are key.
Furthermore, all that hard work comes with an appropriate reward, which consists of:
- A fixed salary
- Extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, increased bicycle allowance, extra holidays and bank holidays
- Hospitalisation, invalidity and group insurance - from your first day at work
- Is our client growing? Then you will also reap the benefits thanks to its profit share plan