Talent acquisition specialist
Axis is looking for a (freelance) Talent Recruiter A – Z to support the HR-team of our client for a mission of 9 months. It is a unique opportunity to leverage your strong human resources, search and selection skills for the benefit of an innovative and dynamic company.
DescriptionOur client is an international company with facilities located in Belgium and in France. They place customers at the centre of their business. They deliver transport services all over Europe for business and private transport. Likewise, our client also places its 650 employees at the heart of their various processes.
If you join our client’s HR team as a Talent Recruiter (A-Z), you will play a crucial role in employee selection and in optimizing the recruitment strategy as a means to improve the level of service via the employees’ careers.
As Talent Recruiter in this mission, you will join the HR Team and oversee the following responsibilities :
- A-Z recruitment, from the intake with the business until the offer, also the onboarding, administration before onboarding and support the start of a new colleague. Take care also of the aftercare and make sure that the new colleague is well integrated into his/her new team ;
- In the recruitment part, sourcing and selection, you handle all kind of positions: from more technical/engineering profile to marketing, finance, etc, blue and white collar workers ;
- Show your expertise on Employer branding. How to attract new, possible employees while using social media, how to talk about the company and the culture of the company that can attract the interest of future colleagues in different roles/specializations ;
- Share you knowledge off using LinkedIn as an employer branding tool, but also the ins and outs of LinkedIn as a recruitment tool ;
- Support the team members with HR projects at stake.
Your profileWe are looking for a dynamic personality with an open and transparent style of communication. Ready to rumble and make a difference for the HR team of our client. You like to work as one team. This mission is to start asap (October/November 2021) and will take, at least, nine months, preferably fulltime or 4/5.
OfferWe offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued. OR We offer you a temporary contract. This project is also possible on a freelance basis.