To strengthen its Human Resources and General Affairs department, we are looking for a Compensation Manager (M/F/X) for a client active in the airline sector.
DescriptionAs a Reward Officer, you will be responsible for :
- Providing services to employees, managers and HR colleagues with regard to the various areas of compensation (in particular compensation and benefits, and payroll) in the form of proactive communication, reporting and analysis, and technical support. This with a view to a modern, legal and attractive remuneration policy;
- Propose and implement process improvements for further professionalization, computerization and automation;
- Develop and provide qualitative data reports to enable policy evaluation and justification of certain policy choices;
- Maintain strong professional relationships with external parties.
Benefits management (including fleet management):
- Coordinate processes for the operational and administrative management of all employee benefits and make proposals for process improvements;
- Develop policy recommendations and coordinate their implementation;
- Provide support to employees regarding benefits;
- Be the first point of contact for suppliers.
- Develop proposals to increase the efficiency of compensation and benefits processes;
- Calculate budgets and impact of possible policy options;
- Provide data for participation in salary surveys;
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies.
- Develop and maintain reports;
- Liaise with HR clients in the area of HR data reporting.
Your profileProfile sought:
- Bachelor's degree or first relevant work experience ;
- Service oriented;
- Analytical mind;
- Precision and accuracy;
- Proactive spirit;
- Strong communication skills;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and affinity with systems and tools is a must, knowledge of Successfactors is a plus;
- Interest in HR and compensation;
- Basic knowledge of social legislation and practices in compensation and benefits and payroll is an asset ;
- Oral and written knowledge of the second national language and good understanding of English required.
OfferOur client is active in the aviation sector.
We offer you a permanent contract as well as various extra-legal benefits.
As a Consultant, you will carry out several assignments at our clients in a professional working environment where initiative is valued. OR: We offer you a temporary contract. It is also possible to work as a freelancer.