In the various areas of activity related to this function, your mission is to: Ensuring compliance with money laundering and terrorist financing regulations, processing and validating financial security alerts;Implementing the rules of professional ethics and conflict of interest;Ensure the...
DescriptionIn the various areas of activity related to this function, your mission is to:
- Ensuring compliance with money laundering and terrorist financing regulations, processing and validating financial security alerts;
- Implementing the rules of professional ethics and conflict of interest;
- Ensure the application of the various legislations, rules of conduct in terms of consumer protection in the field of credit and insurance;
- Ensure compliance with Group rules on compliance issues;
- Create, implement and maintain the company's compliance procedures such as financial security, know your customer and intermediaries, professional ethics, protection of customer interests (PIC), and market integrity;
- Provide training to staff members on compliance issues;
- Formulate a compliance opinion on various company matters (new products, processes, adaptation of procedures and systems,);
- Write reports, formulate recommendations and action plans, and ensure their follow-up;
- Participate in the implementation of projects related to Compliance issues;
- Participate in various control plans and compliance risk assessments.
- You have a Master degree;
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in compliance in a financial institution (credit institution, bank..);
- You have an excellent knowledge of French (written and spoken) and a good knowledge of Dutch (written and spoken). English is an asset;
- You have a strong interest in finance and banking;
- You have good expertise in MS Office;
- You are familiar with various IT tools;
- You have good organizational and planning skills;
- You are punctual and solution-oriented;
- You are dynamic and have a sense of initiative;
- You have a critical and logical mind.
OfferOur client is active in the banking sector.
We offer you a permanent contract as well as various extra-legal benefits.
As a Consultant, you will carry out several assignments for our clients in a professional working environment where initiative is valued.
The project is also possible on a freelance basis.