Team Leader Compliance
Ensure compliance with deadlines set by the local compliance department, the independent entity within PF and more specifically on reporting, CRMS and audits;Organize the tasks within the Compliance team by setting priorities for each employee according to their specialization;Ensure the proper...
- Ensure compliance with deadlines set by the local compliance department, the independent entity within PF and more specifically on reporting, CRMS and audits;
- Organize the tasks within the Compliance team by setting priorities for each employee according to their specialization;
- Ensure the proper processing of financial security alerts;
- Implement the rules on professional ethics and conflict of interest;
- Follow up complaints in consultation with the Operations Department;
- Ensure the application of the various laws, rules of conduct in the field of consumer protection and in the field of credit and insurance;
- Ensure compliance with group rules in the field of compliance (KYC, SF, Ethics, ABC, PIC, MI);
- Create, implement and maintain the company's procedures related to compliance;
- Provide training to the team members and employees of all departments;
- Provide qualitative and pragmatic advice in various areas of compliance (e.g., for product launches, modification of procedures and systems);
- Participate in ad hoc Compliance matters and distribute them to team members;
- Follow up and evaluate the team members.
- You preferably have a Master's degree;
- You are perfectly bilingual in French and Dutch, orally as well as in writing;
- Preferably you have three to five years of experience in Compliance;
- You already have a first experience in people management;
- You have a sense of organization, priorities and planning;
- You are dynamic and have a sense of initiative;
- You have a critical and logical mind;
- You are curious and solution oriented;
- You are familiar with the standard Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- A varied job with many internal and external contacts in an environment that is constantly evolving, in a growing company within a strong banking group;
- An interesting opportunity where you get the chance to develop your knowledge and skills;
- An open-ended contract with a competitive salary, supplemented with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits (insurance, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays, etc.);
- You benefit from the cafeteria plan where you can annually convert your end-of-year bonus (with a fixed collective choice moment per year) to one or more benefits (car, individual pension savings, extra holidays, internet subscription, etc.).