For a client active in the automotive sector, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic "Campaign Specialist" (freelance or consultant) for an innovative and stimulating environment. If you want to know more, please let us know.
DescriptionAs a Campaignain Specialist :
- You are responsible for planning the campaign roadmap;
- You manage and mobilise all this with a multifunctional campaign team;
- You analyse the context and objectives of the campaigns and describe the products, services, target groups, timeframe, etc. Based on this information, you build a campaign in which you examine the tasks to be accomplished for each service line per phase of consumer behaviour;
- You ensure that the campaign's KPIs are in line with the brand strategy, among others, and you follow up on them;
- Based on your briefings, you direct the various external agencies to create relevant and inspiring content. The result of this collaboration is creative excellence in its most effective and efficient form, expressed in an inspiring campaign.
- Good leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire people;
- Process thinking for effective monitoring and steering;
- The ability to accurately achieve and monitor key performance indicators;
- A good mix of creativity and analysis;
- Good language skills in Dutch, French and English;
- Resistant to stress and respectful of deadlines.
OfferOur client is active in the automotive sector.
We offer you a permanent contract as well as various extra-legal benefits.
As a Consultant, you will carry out several assignments at our clients in a professional working environment where initiative is valued. OR: We offer you a temporary contract. This project is also possible on a freelance basis.