For one our client active in the editorial sector, we are looking for a SEA/SEO Expert. Analysis of search behaviour and keyword studies (Webshops and Digital products)Performance management of several SEA / SMA systems (Search, Display, Social, Shopping) Daily optimisation of the system to maximise...
DescriptionFor one our client active in the editorial sector, we are looking for a SEA/SEO Expert.
- Analysis of search behaviour and keyword studies (Webshops and Digital products)
- Performance management of several SEA / SMA systems (Search, Display, Social, Shopping)
- Daily optimisation of the system to maximise ROI
- Technical and functional specifications of SEO optimization, support and testing. Ensure compliance with SEO best practices in the context of platform and domain migration
- Content strategy, editorial briefing, support for editors
- GTM / GA configuration (including the implementation and configuration of GA4 ) and campaign tracking.
- Monitoring and analysis of the performance of our sites and campaigns
- SEO / SEA / SMA monitoring
- You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position
- You have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch and a very good knowledge of English
- Passionate about SEM (SEO + SEA) and convinced that mastering web analytics tools is not an option.
- Strong web culture, UX sensitivity and an in-depth knowledge of acquisition and conversion mechanisms.
- Be able to exchange and progress with the Product, Technical and Editorial teams
- A natural curiosity to watch and test: Digital Marketing, SEO, SEA, Social Ads, no code / automation solutions, Inbound, TMS, webanalytics.
OfferOur client is active in the publishing sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued. OR We offer you a temporary contract. For senior profiles: This project is also possible on a freelance basis.