Improving the existing products and/or services related processes;Initiate and coordinate the development of new propositions to broaden the offering within the channel, taking into account internal and external regulations;Optimize and develop systems and procedures related to the product...
- Improving the existing products and/or services related processes;
- Initiate and coordinate the development of new propositions to broaden the offering within the channel, taking into account internal and external regulations;
- Optimize and develop systems and procedures related to the product portfolio;
- Managing the KPI's related to profitability, profitability and pricing strategy of products and processes;
- Initiating adjustments to the product strategy based on market developments in order to contribute to maintaining and improving the market positions of products;
- Analysing information in relation to existing and new markets/products and competitive movements;
- Developing service packages or products in relation to the results of the market survey;
- Establishing and determining the pricing policy;
- Continuously monitor changes to legal framework/guidelines and implement the necessary changes;
- Being an example for 'excellent customer satisfaction;
- Support in the delivery of marketing and sales solutions to achieve the profit objectives and new business initiatives in order to improve competitiveness and generate opportunities for further development;
- Support in defining the sales objectives for the distribution network and develop a product training policy for the sales network staff;
- Supporting Risk Management in building adequate Risk policies, in line with commercial reality;
- Escalating problems/events and taking steps if necessary.
- Good product and marketing knowledge;
- Experience with data analysis and interpretation of data;
- Knowledge of Consumer Credit legislation and financial products in general;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications;
- Good communication and strong commercial skills;
- Project Management experience;
- Good knowledge of cost/income analysis;
- Dutch, French, English.