Our client is a global FinTech service provide in the wealth and asset management sectors. To increase their capacity, they are on the look out for a Business Analyst to join their team in the Brussels office.
DescriptionIn the role of Business Analyst you will be in charge of the requirements gathering, analysis, development and testing of our e-solution offering with the following responsibilities:
- Work closely together with our implementation consultants and help them in re-engineering their customer business needs against our product offering.
- Gather requirements in close collaboration with our business consultants and customers.
- Make new analysis in order to extend the functionality in our solution offering. You will translate business requirements into product specifications detailing enhancements and extensions to our product.
- As a business owner you will be responsible for and participate in the full development process from requirements gathering, analysis and development to testing and documentation.
- You will work together with our development and quality assurance teams in order to deliver high quality software, on time and within budget.
- You will work in a agile environment.
- Strong ability to abstract and to translate business requirements in IT
- At least 2 years’ experience with at least one of the following:
- Creation of functional analyses based upon a high level scope definition
- - Application(s) with a 3) tier development structure
- - Knowledge of banking business, in particular wealth or asset management is absolutely an asset
- University degree (or equivalent through experience) in: Informatics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, Applied Economics with specialization informatics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch/French
- Passion for quality, you use high standards and you aim to achieve them
- You work pro-actively and are driven by results
- You identify and respond to the customer’s needs and wishes
- You are a team player, flexible, accurate, with a hands-on mentality
- You are ready to take ownership
- Eager to travel occasionally
OfferA challenging and progressive position within an international work environment. We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This role is open on a permanent basis and offers an excellent remuneration package