Back-office Assistant (internship)
For our Brussels office, we are looking for an all-round Back-office Assistant (internship) to support our daily operations.
DescriptionThis is you at work:
- You will manage the general inbox of the office, delivering incoming CVs from candidates to the right team;
- You distribute the mail and you are responsible for the telephone: you take incoming calls and forward them to the right person;
- You welcome visitors and guide them to the meeting rooms;
- You create new positions in our database and ensure their publication on the various channels;
- You transfer CVs to the Axis template and are responsible for ad-hoc translations;
- You are responsible for the planning and analysis of tests during the recruitment process;
- You prepare the arrival and training of new colleagues;
- You are responsible for monitoring and restocking the stock: from office supplies to IT material.
Your profileYou recognize yourself in this:
- You are currently pursuing bachelor studies in office management;
- You are bilingual (FR/NL) and have a good knowledge of English;
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel hold no secrets for you;
- During telephone contacts you feel completely at ease;
- You enjoy an extensive range of tasks which often include unexpected to-do's;
- You have excellent communication and organisation skills and you work accurately.
OfferThese are the reasons why you want to do your internship at Axis Career:
- An intensive training program of on-the-job training complemented by Axis Academies;
- You will work in a close team where you can be yourself;
- You will be part of Axis Group, which is active in the BeLux. Read: national but also international customer contacts;
- The same Axis Group is an SME: so you are part of our Axis family;
- Possibility to perform the function on a part-time or temporary basis.