Junior Recruitment Consultant HR, Business Support & Finance
In the business unit 'HR, Business Support & Finance' you are Junior Recruitment Consultant responsible for the recruitment of business support profiles from A to Z. Does an extensive package of tasks, from publishing the vacancy to signing a contract with the candidate, not scare you? Then be sure to read on!
DescriptionThis is you at work:
- You profile yourself as a specialist in the recruitment of business support profiles or you are willing to build up a thorough expertise in this;
- You look for suitable candidates via our database, the various external jobsites, job fairs and networking. Websites such as VDAB and LinkedIn hold no secrets for you;
- Thanks to a thorough and qualitative in-depth interview you find the best match between the wishes of the candidate and the requirements of the client;
- Since you are in daily contact with our clients, you know better than anyone how to solve their staffing needs and build a long-term relationship;
- You are strong administratively: the publication of vacancies, the collection of a lot of documents for a contract signature, the drawing up of an Axis CV, etc. - you put the finishing touches to this as well.
Your profileYou recognize yourself in this:
- You have a bachelor's degree under your belt and you have a passion for recruitment and HR;
- The corporate world intrigues you;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and you speak a fair bit of French and English;
- Thanks to your business mindset you attach great importance to performance;
- Your friends describe you as a go-getter and a real team player who can take a beating;
- Finally, you work autonomously and are result-driven, you have commercial flair and flexibility.
OfferThese are the reasons why you want to work for Axis Career:
- An attractive salary, complemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance and bonuses;
- An intensive training program of on-the-job training complemented by Axis Academies;
- You work in a close team where you can be yourself;
- You are part of Axis Group, which is active in the BeLux. Read: national but also international customer contacts;
- The same Axis Group is an SME: so you are part of our Axis family;
- Do you give yourself 100%? Then you will find great career opportunities on your path.
- P.S. We have a 40-hour work week. This means that you get 12 ADV days on top of your statutory holiday!