Account Manager - Axis Projects
For our division Axis Projects, the consultancy part of Axis Group, as Account Manager you will be responsible for the complete commercial part, on strategic and operational level, from prospecting to after sales. Are you a born sales talent, do you get a kick out of a pleasant customer contact? Are you lying awake for the next challenge of our talented consultancy pool? Then be sure to read on!
DescriptionThis is how you enthuse our clients, external consultants and the internal team:
- You do both warm and cold prospecting. Here your knowledge of LinkedIn and our extensive database certainly comes in handy;
- You identify new customers and plan visits to them to present the services of Axis Projects, although you can also present the other services of Axis Group;
- Besides new customers, you also take care of the relaunch of existing 'sleeping' customers;
- After the familiarisation period you manage the customer portfolio completely autonomously and from A to Z: prospecting, first telephone contact, introduction meeting, drawing up, negotiating and signing the commercial conditions, management of key accounts;
- You take care of finding new assignments, adapted to the talent of our consultants who find the collaboration with Axis Projects very important so that a long-term collaboration is guaranteed;
- You take care of the after sales and that in close cooperation with the recruitment team - so you follow up the life of the incoming vacancies in the team and you give them the necessary reporting on your sales contacts;
- You assist the Business Consultants in the team during the evaluations of the external consultants at the client, in order to keep the client contact warm and to seize new opportunities;
- You live it up at networking events - digital for now, but hopefully soon in person;
- You are the sales SPOC for your team within the Axis Group - during weekly meetings there is sales cross-pollination between the different business units;
- You report to the Head of Sales and for difficult cases you can always fall back on her. On a daily basis, however, a large degree of independence is expected. You are responsible for the sales strategy and the sales planning.
- Your customer portfolio is very varied, from insurance to energy sector and your contacts are experienced business and procurement managers.
Your profileYou recognize yourself in this:
- Your resume includes 3-6 years of work experience in a commercial role;
- You have a bachelor or master degree and you have a passion for sales;
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and French and you speak a fair bit of English;
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Trendstop have no secrets for you;
- The HR world intrigues you and you prefer to sell services;
- Your environment describes you as a commercial animal, someone who likes to be on the phone and can stand his/her ground;
- Finally, you work autonomously and are result-driven, and have business and strategic insight.
OfferThese are the reasons why you want to work at Axis Projects:
- An attractive salary, complemented by fringe benefits such as a net expense allowance, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, bonuses and a company car;
- An intensive training program of on-the-job training complemented by Axis Academies;
- You work in a close team where you can be yourself;
- You will be part of Axis Group which is active in the BeLux. Read: national but also international customer contacts;
- The same Axis Group is an SME: so you are part of our Axis family.
- P.S. We have a 40-hour work week. This means that you get 12 ADV days on top of your statutory holiday!