Recruitment Consultant Legal
In the business unit 'Legal' you are responsible for the recruitment of legal profiles from A to Z. Does an extensive package of tasks, from publishing the vacancy to signing a contract with the candidate, not scare you? Then be sure to read on!
DescriptionThis is you at work:
- You profile yourself as a specialist in the recruitment of legal profiles or you are willing to build up a thorough expertise in this;
- You search for suitable candidates via our database, the various external job sites, job fairs and networking. Websites such as VDAB and LinkedIn hold no secrets for you;
- Thanks to a thorough and qualitative in-depth interview you find the best match between the wishes of the candidate and the requirements of the client;
- Since you are in daily contact with our clients, you know better than anyone how to solve their staffing needs and build a long-term relationship;
- You are strong administratively: the publication of vacancies, the collection of a lot of documents for a contract signature, the drawing up of an Axis CV, etc. - you put the finishing touches to this as well.
Your profileYou recognize yourself in this:
- On your CV you will ideally have one or more years of experience in recruitment;
- You have a bachelor or master degree in law and you have a passion for recruitment and HR;
- You are intrigued by the legal world and you dare to immerse yourself in legal news;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and you speak a fair bit of French and English;
- Thanks to your business mindset, you attach great importance to performance;
- Your friends describe you as a go-getter and a real team player who can take a beating;
- Finally, you work autonomously and are result-driven, you have commercial flair and flexibility.
OfferThese are the reasons why you want to work for Axis Career:
- An attractive salary, complemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance and bonuses;
- An intensive training program of on-the-job training complemented by Axis Academies;
- You work in a close team where you can be yourself;
- You are part of Axis Group, which is active in the BeLux. Read: national but also international customer contacts;
- The same Axis Group is an SME: so you are part of our Axis family;
- Do you give yourself 100%? Then you will find great career opportunities on your path.
- P.S. We have a 40-hour work week. This means that you get 12 ADV days on top of your statutory holiday!