Business App Analyst
Our client is a leading player in the media world, active globally but operating as a family locally. To strengthen their Revenue and Product team, they are now looking for a Business App Analyst who will help them ensure revenue growth through optimal campaign planning, accurate data analysis, useful market data, creative storytelling and quality systems management.
DescriptionAfter a training period, you will be in charge of the maintenance and management of the systems. These are tools
for the sales teams, allowing the configuration and performance of our digital campaigns and displays
(Broadsign, g-OOH, Jira, Radar, ...).
- You analyze the data inventory (classic and digital) coming from the tools and quickly detect problems.
- You generate qualitative reports and synthesize the material in order to arrive at adequate conclusions.
- You translate the business needs into technology.
- You ensure the training and support of users.
- You participate in the improvement and optimization of processes with regard to the use of tools and the configuration of systems.
- You will work closely with your Revenue & Product colleagues, the entire commercial, IT and development team.
- You report to the Business Applications Project Manager.
- A bachelor and/or master with a first experience in system/tool management.
- You are fluent in FR and NL and have good knowledge of English.
- You are familiar with Excel and have a good knowledge of HTML.
- You are self-taught and curious, you quickly grasp information.
- You are able to dive into the details and the management of figures while keeping an overview.
- You have a passion for technology and have a commercial attitude.
- You are flexible, independent and hands-on.
- You work in a structured way, are able to set priorities and take deadlines into account.
- You have ownership and like to take initiatives.
- You are a real team player, results and solution oriented, you are collaborative and helpful in order to achieve our goals.
OfferWe offer a permanent role in a stable and dynamic environment. However, this role is also open to freelancers who are interested.
We aim to create a favourable working climate, in which talent can flourish, and which takes into account a good work-life balance. An environment in which you can be yourself and which pays attention to your well-being. Result-oriented, yet fun.
You will be given the necessary autonomy to take responsibility and to achieve our quality standards. In addition to an exciting job, we offer a competitive salary package with fringe benefits that take into account your profile and experience and a climate that is open to initiative and personal development.