As a transfer agent you will :Answer customer requests, diagnose their problem, and takes action across various divisions to implement solutions to resolve escalated issues via inbound or outbound phone calls.Identify clients' needs and build relationship with them in order to deliver a great...
- As a transfer agent you will :
- Answer customer requests, diagnose their problem, and takes action across various divisions to implement solutions to resolve escalated issues via inbound or outbound phone calls.
- Identify clients' needs and build relationship with them in order to deliver a great customer experience.
- Verify the information of the clients before taking the appropriate action.
- Control the quality of the activities by checking the achievement of datas and standards and create opportunities respecting the procedure guideline.
- Inform and communicate regarding new products, industry environment and regulatory requirements to make decisions that are in the best interest of the customer, funds and enterprise.
- Adhere to all fund and company policies and regulatory control and provide expertise to support P&P and risk related activities.
- Be aware of potential signs of suspicious activity and take appropriate action with some guidance.
- Be part of a daily improvement based on knowledge of internal requirements, workflows and continuous improvement concepts.
- Identify gaps and enhancements based on regulatory updates
- Possess broader understanding of team members' responsibilities and business objectives.
- Support the teamleader and be the first point of contact for team member questions.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Client driven
- Autonomous and team-player
- Analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office
- Our client, a leader in asset management, offers a permanent a contract