Do you like the advertising sector, are you interested in digital? Do you want a first experience in a renowned, dynamic and innovative company? This position is for you!
DescriptionFor one of our clients in the media sector, we are looking for a Planning Officer.
The Campaign Planning team is the 'control tower' of the company and the members are the 'optimisers'. The team is responsible for optimising inventory, campaign planning and related revenue in order to generate the best yield and results.
- You are responsible for the smooth running of the campaigns (digital and poster)
- You analyse the demands of new campaigns and propose tailor-made solutions
- You check and guarantee the availability and execution of the campaigns
- You create and plan campaigns in the Digital Inventory Management System
- You follow up the campaigns (check anomalies, inconsistencies, ...)
- You draw up a report of the results
- You do the administrative follow-up and the invoicing
- Knowledge / affinity for digital, e.g. by having worked in an agency.
- Bilingual Dutch and French and a good knowledge of English.
- You have an affinity for IT/digital tools/systems.
- You have an analytical mind and an attention for details.
- You are a quick learner, looking to understand things and to put them into practice in an efficient way.
- You work in a precise, organized manner and are able to identify priorities/urgencies.
- Customer oriented: you understand needs and provide creative solutions.
- You have perseverance, stress resistance, ownership and a positive attitude.
- You are easy to talk to and are quality and result oriented.
- You are flexible and proactive in your approach.
OfferOur client is located in Vilvoorde and offers you :
- A permanent contract ;
- An innovative, dynamic and people-oriented work environment;
- A favourable working climate, in which talent can flourish, and which takes into account a good work-life balance;
- An environment in which you can be yourself and which pays attention to your well-being. Result-oriented, but still fun!
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits and a climate open to initiative and personal development.