For one of our clients, a nationally known foundation, is currently looking for a Polyvalent Office Assistant. In the context of this position, you are responsible for the warm welcome of internal and external visitors, you are, together with colleagues, the point of contact for incoming questions...
DescriptionFor one of our clients, a nationally known foundation, is currently looking for a Polyvalent Office Assistant.
In the context of this position, you are responsible for the warm welcome of internal and external visitors, you are, together with colleagues, the point of contact for incoming questions and you are responsible for the all-round support of the organisation.
- You ensure a warm welcome to external visitors.
- You are responsible for the management of meeting rooms and ensure smooth organisation.
- Together with colleagues, you manage the general mailbox and handle messages in a smooth and professional manner.
- You take minutes at the meetings of the governing body and the executive committee.
- You take care of the agenda and planning of recurring meetings.
- You are the contact person for management and staff regarding operational and organisational issues.
- You follow up the stock management and take care of the ordering of materials.
- You like a tidy work environment and you address people on the clean desk principle.
- You have a bachelor degree and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch language (written and spoken).
- You have an accurate knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM.
- You are customer oriented and enjoy working with people, in addition you know how to organize and execute your tasks in an autonomous way.
- You are positive, solution oriented and communicative and you know how to guard your boundaries in an assertive manner.
- Accuracy is crucial in this job.
- Presence at the office in Brussels is required.
OfferOur client, located in Brussels, offers you:
- An indefinite contract, an attractive and competitive remuneration complemented by extra-legal benefits;
- A great team and an organization with an excellent reputation and strong ambitions;
- A socially engaged environment with enthusiastic colleagues who are ready to guide you through your job.