For one of our clients active in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Communication Specialist. Within our Go2Market - Sales & Distribution team, we are looking for a communication specialist in Life and Non-Life. You will have extensive experience in communications, ideally in the insurance...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Communication Specialist.
Within our Go2Market - Sales & Distribution team, we are looking for a communication specialist in Life and Non-Life. You will have extensive experience in communications, ideally in the insurance sector, and you will be an enterprising and motivated employee. As a communications specialist, you will be fully involved in the creation and implementation of integrated communications plans for our professionals. You are able to pull together information from different teams and create communications and promotional content for our brokers. In this role, you will work with the team on the writing, development and design of all marketing and sales materials for our brokers. You will have two aspects to manage: the preparation of sales material and the writing of marketing support.
- Writing and designing newsletters;
- Develop and design e-brochures, onepagers, fact sheets;
- Develop presentation materials for e-learning, webinars and training platform;
- Write scripts and develop training concepts and videos
- Optimize our various online communication channels, e.g. website and marketing mailings;
- Implementing communication on product launches and sales campaigns;
- Optimally promote commercial campaigns with the social media team;
- Design and implement fun and creative actions that contribute to a better communication mix;
- Measure the impact of our communication actions and adjust the communication mix
- You have a Master's degree in Communications or equivalent
- You have at least 3-4 years experience in marketing or communications
- Experience with the insurance/financial world is a real asset
- You have excellent writing skills in Dutch and French and also know English
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Use of project management software -> Jira or similar
- Knowledge of content management systems is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Campaigns + Adobe Experience Manager - or similar (Salesforce Pardot, Hubspot,...)
- Ability to maintain high quality standards and impeccable work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment and quickly capture and creatively convey complex information.
OfferOur client is located in the heart of Brussels and offers you :
- Training to broaden your knowledge;
- A real balance between professional and private life thanks to a very flexible teleworking formula;
- A comfortable and healthy working environment, easily accessible;
- A career rather than a job! Do you want to try something different after a while? We encourage you to make the most of all your talents and guide you towards opportunities for advancement within the organisation;
- A salary that matches your skills and responsibilities, as well as excellent group and hospital insurance for you and your family.