Marketing & Campaign Manager
For one of our clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Marketing & Campaign Manager. You will manage a team of 3 people. Ideally, you have good people management skills.Together with your team, you will establish the strategic communication plan for both cross-sell and acquisition...
DescriptionFor one of our clients in the financial sector, we are looking for a Marketing & Campaign Manager.
- You will manage a team of 3 people. Ideally, you have good people management skills.
- Together with your team, you will establish the strategic communication plan for both cross-sell and acquisition campaigns for all products;
- The communication plan is omnichannel, you contact (potential) customers via both offline (mail, telemarketing, ...) and online (Google, social networks, e-mail, ...) channels
- You have an excellent knowledge of online marketing and will look at the results in Google Analytics on a daily basis in order to optimize the campaigns in collaboration with your team and agencies.
- You will closely follow all campaign results, analyze the results and propose optimizations that you will immediately implement with your team.
- You are not afraid of numbers. On the contrary, you know all about control groups and target groups and are eager to see the first results of the campaign after its launch.
- You set the marketing budget and ensure that it is properly monitored
- You regularly present the results of the B2B2C activity and campaigns to the management committee
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, marketing or a similar field
- You have at least 5 years experience in a marketing function and preferably also 2 years experience in team management
- You are bilingual in French and Dutch. You are able to express yourself perfectly in both languages, both orally and in writing. Knowledge of English is a plus
- You are able to set up and optimize online campaigns
- Google Analytics has no secrets for you
- You are commercial and analytical
OfferOur client is located in the centre of Bruelles and offers you :
- an exciting job (permanent contract) in a fast growing company.
- a competitive salary with a wide range of fringe benefits (insurance, luncheon vouchers, fringe days off,...).
- a Flex Income Plan that allows you to convert your year-end bonus (during the collectively agreed period per year) into one or more benefits (car, pension savings, days off, internet subscription, ...).