Administration & Sales Officer
For one of our clients active in the energy sector we are looking for an Administration & Sales Officer. Do you like renewable energies? Is customer service what you are looking for? Are you interested in new technologies and energy? And do you have the ambition to grow in a successful company? You...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the energy sector we are looking for an Administration & Sales Officer.
Do you like renewable energies? Is customer service what you are looking for? Are you interested in new technologies and energy? And do you have the ambition to grow in a successful company?
You will be responsible for the operational support of the sales teams, sales administration and customer support in the field of new energy.
- Support and follow up with customers by phone and email, and manage contract change management requests.
- Answer questions from customers, new energy drivers, sales support teams and partners.
- Provide end-user training on customer portals. Provide product and service advice to existing customers.
- Creating and monitoring locatievoorstellen for specific public tenders.
- Provide assistance to the sales team in preparing quotations, contracts and presentations for new energy prospects; focus on B2G
- Provide assistance to the delivery team in project configuration and execution
- Provide assistance to the after sales and maintenance teams in handling customer issues and requests.
- Carry out the monitoring of New Energies activities (reporting, dashboard, ...).
- Provide feedback from customers and key users in the field and recommendations on process and system improvements.
- Be proactive in terms of process improvement in all aspects covered by the position.
- Active involvement and participation in new energy projects
- Languages: English, French and Dutch.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Economics, Sales or equivalent
- Knowledge of working with ERP systems and customer portals is a plus.
- Experience in a customer service role (including direct contact with customers) is a plus (preference for the technology or mobility sector).
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
- Attention to detail and active process improvement mindset.
- Interest in technology, alternative fuels for transport and energy transition. Curious about technical specifics.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining oversight and priorities.
- Team player willing to take the team to the next level.
- Working safely is part of your attitude.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
OfferOur client is a major international player located in Brussels and offers you :
- A temporary contract with a view to a permanent contract
- An international, challenging, young and dynamic working environment
- The possibility of training and broad possibilities of internal mobility.