Internal lease consultant
For one of our client active in the leasing sector, we are looking for a Internal Lease Consultant. As an Internal Lease Consultant you will be the point of contact for decision makers of medium sized enterprises. You are their business partner in the following phases: Prospect phase:You make...
DescriptionFor one of our client active in the leasing sector, we are looking for a Internal Lease Consultant.
As an Internal Lease Consultant you will be the point of contact for decision makers of medium sized enterprises. You are their business partner in the following phases:
- You make targeted offers for long-term leasing. You follow up on your offer by picking up the phone and defend your proposal close by.
- You work closely with your external sales colleagues to assess a business opportunity and work with them to turn it into a real success.
- When we participate in tenders, for more strategic files, you will prepare them carefully in tandem with your colleagues, making the most of the opportunity to turn a prospect into a customer.
- You supervise the client together with your colleagues so that the implementation runs smoothly, and the client can continue to be managed efficiently.
- With your persuasiveness and negotiating skills you will try to maximise our market share with the client without losing sight of profitability.
- You act as an Advisor to your client, because you only want the best for him.
- With your creativity and professionalism, you achieve great successes: with colleagues, for clients. And you do everything in your power to achieve individual and common objectives.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Communication.
- You have at least 2-5 years of proven experience in the function of Internal Sales, in the field of mobility solutions is a big plus.
- You're a born salesperson. Identifying the customer's needs and offering him the best solution, that's what you're good at.
- You are organised and have strong thinking and reasoning skills.
- You are customer focused and able to manage your priorities.
- You are able to deal with deadlines and you like to work at a steady pace.
- You are a team player, passionate in your work and have a great learning agility.
- You are a perfect in French, Dutch and English (oral as well as written).
OfferOur client is located in Vilvoorde & offers you :
- Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 44 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive pay package, supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and one day of homeworking per week after one year.
- Private leasing for an attractive price after six months.
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.