As Tax AdviserYou will be member of client service teams in which tax advisers and accountants work closely together for a client;You will be in charge of the review or preparation of tax returns for your client list made of companies, branches, individuals and non-profit organisations and have...
DescriptionAs Tax Adviser
- You will be member of client service teams in which tax advisers and accountants work closely together for a client;
- You will be in charge of the review or preparation of tax returns for your client list made of companies, branches, individuals and non-profit organisations and have contact with them, their auditors, lawyers …
- You will be involved in the preparation of tax advises in the field of Belgian tax law, EU tax law, tax treaties, BEPS, structuring and reorganisation, M&A;
- You will be involved in litigations and the preparation of rulings;
- You will assist your client in respect with incorporation of companies, opening of branches, changes in articles of incorporation, management reports, merger & demerger, financial assistance, liquidation and closing of branches ….
- You have a master in tax law and experience in an international consulting firm or interest in tax law;
- You have good knowledge of Belgian tax law, Tax Treaties practice, OCDE commentaries and actions;
- You are familiar with accounting and annual accounts;
- You are used to work with accounting and tax tools (digital platforms, Silverfin, Kluwer software…);
- You have good communication skills, you are organized and reliable, you are team player;
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and English.
- The possibility to work in a pleasant, young, flexible and dynamic environment;
- The possibility to share experience and knowledge with other tax advisers and senior tax advisers;
- The possibility to perform high quality services to dedicated clients;
- The autonomy that results of the recognition of your competence and responsibility.