Job offer as HR Generalist NL/EN in a well-known company.
DescriptionOur client, an international company active in the automotive sector, is looking for an HR Generalist.
As HR Generalist, you will support the HR Department by completing administrative operations and cooperating in the development and continuous improvement of the department.
Give administrative support for employees regarding administrative issues
- Manage group insurance files (follow up of individual files, monthly follow up and registration of the payments, etc)
- Support payroll (apply rules social law, calculate and check holiday allowance and other calculations, complete social documents, etc)
- Maintain employee records so that information is accurate and secure
- Administrative work of employment contracts according to relevant regulations
- Manage the Time Management system daily and offer support to all employees
- Manage incoming and outgoing invoices through the system
- Act as a secretariat for HR related approval forms for both local and Europe region through the system
- Conduct of disciplinary cases
- Provide advice regarding social law in order to make sure company is complied with Belgian social law
- Cooperate in recruitment process (analyze needs, make job profile, post advert, contact agencies, screen CV’s, arrange interviews, interview candidates and follow up)
- Support in Training and Development for all employees: provide and organize both individual and collective trainings for employees and expatriates
- Collect and file all certificates of training related documents from employees
- Bachelor degree, preferably in HR Management or administrative field
- At least 3 years of working experience in HR administration/administration
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Good MS Office skills
- Good knowledge of Belgium labour legislation and Belgian Payroll
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract. It's a real opportunity to develop your HR skills to become a trusted HR Generalist in an international company.
The client is located in the north of Brussels, very easily accessible by car.