Claims Handler Marine
For the Claims department of our client, located in the Antwerp office, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of Claims Handler (full-time), to strengthen their team.
- As a Claims Handler Marine you will independently handle (insurance) claims in the products hull, inland waterways, cargo (liability) and commodities.
- This includes assessing expert reports and insurance policies and dealing with liability law.
- You will maintain contact with surveyors, brokers, insured parties, lawyers and counterparties.
- You will work in a small team in Antwerp but also have contact with colleagues in Rotterdam and other places.
- Through good supervision and training and many opportunities to take on a lot of responsibility quickly, this position offers a great opportunity for you to develop quickly.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Affinity with and/or interest in maritime affairs
- Ambition to (further) develop yourself as a claims handler maritime
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages orally and in writing; French is a plus
- Able to quickly learn several digital systems
- Enthusiastic, flexible, enterprising and a team player
- Communicative, stress resistant and accurate