For one of our clients, we are looking for an individual with:
- An excellent level of expertise in a recruitment function;
- Good language skills (FR-NL-EN);
- A very good knowledge of the human resources field.
- Managing the job offer: from the reception by the manager to the signature of the contract while taking care of the administrative part in connection with the recruitment procecus . The vacancies are 80% operational, technical (road inspectors) in combination with specialised technical profiles (e.g. auditors, safety coordinators, prevention advisors, etc.) and 20% general white-collar (e.g. customer service, account manager, planner, etc. service desk engineer) ;
- Managing the incoming flow: monitoring and giving feedback to candidates;
- Managing the selection process: conducting interviews, technical tests, personality tests.
- At least 3 years experience as a recruiter;
- Experience in recruiting technical and employee profiles, both operational and non-operational. Experience in recruiting management profiles is a plus;
- Strong experience and knowledge of personality testing;
- Experience with hogan and/or thalento is a plus;
- Bachelor or Master degree with a strong background in recruitment and selection;
- Languages: excellent Dutch-French bilingualism, plus good knowledge of English.
- You are goal-oriented, work independently and are proactive ;
- You are digitally minded and willing to actively approach the market and conduct research (linkedin, vdab) to find the right candidate in a niche area.
OfferOur client is active in the field of insurance.
We offer you a permanent contract as well as various extra-legal benefits.
As a Consultant, you will carry out several assignments for our clients in a professional working environment where initiative is valued. This project is also possible as a freelancer.